Monday, April 5, 2010

Bunny Blast from the Past


Circa 1986--Aunt Terri gave this to me from her family pictures, and my first reaction was to question why I look like I have jelly beans shoved in my cheeks?  If only that were the reason for the ones I still have now...

1999--Mac's first Easter with the Frank family.  Notice Brad and I still use the same Easter baskets. :)
2010--The Bell babes and their loot.  We will now be combatting cavities until halloween, but these were the happiest kids in the city. Thanks to one short conversation with the Mall Bunny where Macy was willing to ask for his visit to our house, but only from 10 feet away.  No lap pictures this year. 
The only picture of the kids sweet outfits from Mimi and Pop.  We'll do a photo shoot, I am sure.  Lord willling, this will be our last Easter pic as a family of 4!
Our cousin "Baby Brett" helped us find the hidden eggs at Aunt Terri's house where we all gathered for our annual Easter family lunch. 
Then off to the park for a church egg hunt and games!!!


This is a picture of all the children that participated in painting the entire head of one, very patient, Will Hogg.  


Praise God for the blessing of the Life, Death, and Resurrection that brings us all together now and for eternity.  Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

You all are adorable in your Easter Blue outfits - love it! You look great Amy! Congrats again on baby #3!!